Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sadie Hawkins

Friday evening our school held a rave themed dance for Sadie's. It was great; everyone was dressed fabulously, the music was sick and we got down.
People went all out for this dance. Colored jeans were prevelent, as were combos of yellow and turquoise. Some crazy cool accessories: these strange gloves with lit finger tips were pretty neat.



Photobucket

Karina and her date Sam.
I loved the shirts, dia de los muertos inspired. I think I'm going to borrow it sometime. Or maybe a more subtle DIY like this from Hand It Over.

Photobucket

My boyfriend and me after the dance. (before pictures might have been a good choice)
I decided to do a black and white theme since the blacklights would catch those items and then do an inverse outfit, rather than be dressed the same. Then for a little color we added bandanas in our respective colors: red for him and I am blue.

Oh, and can't forget the various glow accessories.


- Hannah Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment